Saturday, November 28, 2015

Raid AP Tracking Sheet

This is a tool I use to help me keep track of my AP hunting.  It's basically a list of all the raids with a simple calculation to figure out which raids need the fewest kills for sweet AP.

There are a few options.  The first tab is all the raids combined, both guild and not guild.  The second and third tab have the two types of raids separated.  Use whichever you like.

To use the sheet I sort the No from smallest to largest to get the numbers going in the correct order.  Then I put my dotd game on one half of the screen with the excel sheet on the other.  You can apparently mouse over each achievement in dotd to see how many kills you got, while being able to input the number in excel.  (Laptop track pad plus the up/down keys and number pad make for very fast updating).

Once I got my kills updates (it goes pretty quickly once you get the hang of inputting them), I can sort by Needed AP to figure out which raids and how many of them I need for my AP hunting.
There’s a few spots for notes.  I use the AP column to group raids that I’m targeting.  I generally group the raids together and make a button on mutik so I can easily join those raids.  There’s also the tier raid which I use as a handy guide to figure out what tier I want to hit.  Sometimes I’ll use OS as the tier, sometimes I’ll use AP.  Feel free to use whichever number you want.

I hope this helps.  Happy Hunting!

Raid AP Tracking Sheet

1 comment: